- Outdoor Gourmet®
- Cooking & BBQ Accessories
- Cooking Sets
- Propane Burners
- Woks & Accessories
- Wild Game
- Game Processing
- #10 Meat Grinder
- #32 Meat Grinder
- Electric Meat Grinder
- Sausage Casings - Hog
- Sausage Casings-Fibrous
- Sausage Kit Breakfast 15 lbs.
- Sausage Seasoning - Breakfast 5 lbs.
- Sausage Seasoning-Bratwurst 5 lbs.
- Sausage Seasoning-Italian 5 lbs.
- Sausage Snack Stick Kit 15 lbs.
- Sausage Variety Kit 15 lbs.
- Summer Sausage Kit 15 lbs.
- Join the Team
No portion of this site may be copied or used in an information storage and/or retrieval system without the express written permission of Eastman Outdoors.
Any links that may appear on this website will let you leave the http://www.eastmanoutdoors.com/ site. Linked sites are not under the control of Eastman Outdoors, and Eastman Outdoors is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Eastman Outdoors may provide links to you as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Eastman Outdoors of the site.
I. Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal Information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
II. What personal information we collect
· When you create an account with us, we may collect a variety of information, including your name and email address. Also, if you voluntarily provide us with personal information, e.g., photographs, testimonials, we collect that information and may use it in advertising our products and services. By providing such personal information, you hereby grant to us an irrevocable, non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, distribute and create derivative works using such information. In addition, by providing such personal information you also waive any claims of right of publicity that you may have.
III. How we use your personal information
· The personal information we collect allows us to send you e-newsletters and to respond to any questions you submit concerning our products and to confirm that the requests we receive are legitimate. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don't want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
· We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
· From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with us, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
· We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
· If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion, we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
IV. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We do not collect non-personal information – that is, information in a form that does not permit direct association with you or any other specific individual.
V. Cookies and Other Technologies
VI. Disclosure to Third Parties
At times we may make certain personal information available to our affiliated companies and strategic partners that work with us to provide products and services, or that help us market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by us to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
VII. Service Providers
We may share personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest In our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever we operate.
It may be necessary - by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence - for us to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
IX. Protection of Personal Information
We take precautions - including administrative, technical, and physical measures - to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
X. Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
XI. Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account at http://www.eastmanoutdoors.com/user. For other personal information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if we are not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made through <INSERT E-MAIL ADDRESS>.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the Information as soon as possible.
XIII. Location-Based Services
To provide location-based services on our products, we may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by us to provide and improve location-based products and services.
XIV. Third-Party Sites and Services
Our websites, products, applications, and services may from time to time contain links to third-party websites, products, and services.
Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
XV. International Users
XVI. Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Eastman Outdoors’ employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
XVII. Privacy Questions
Eastman Outdoors, its logos, slogans, taglines, and other trademarks are property of Eastman Outdoors and may not be used without permission.
The materials available through this website and other websites owned or provided by Eastman Outdoors are the property of Eastman Outdoors (individually and collectively, the "Website"), and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
You may view, copy and print pages from the Website only (1) for personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights or notices, (2) as a personal research or shopping resource, (3) for communicating with Eastman Outdoors about a company product or service, or (4) for placing an order with Eastman Outdoors. You may not otherwise use, reproduce, download, store, post, broadcast, transmit, modify, sell or make available to the public content from the Website without the prior written approval of Eastman Outdoors.