I am very happy with your stuff and I would like to buy some more of your stuff ok thank you so much for that
From your friend Lana Carey
good price and excellent product makes jerky easier to make
Although the shipping was fast, when I received the order it didn't contain all the items I had ordered, 1 Regular and 2 Spicy Jalapeno. I received only 1 Regular and 1 Jalapeno and there was nothing about the other Jalapeno being back ordered. Still waiting on an answer on where my other item is. If it wasn't for this I would have rated them 5 stars.
I bought the variety pack. I've done the original and whiskey pepper and they were both good. Follow the directions and you will do fine. Vac packing will prolong shelf life.
already submit..adding five stars
when I was first introduced to turkey fryers years back I first purchase a stainless steel pot that was later taken I've replace with the cheaper style that I would state poor look alike but when I open the package this IS THE REAL DEAL....it took be several years to replace for this and when I started searching I was glad to know you were there producing Excellence for outdoor cooking.....Thanks
1. I ordered the Friday before Thanksgiving and the customer service representative guaranteed I would have it by Tuesday - it arrived Monday.
2. Assembly instructions are very helpful. I'd recommend using a 10mm socket wrench to attach the legs and the burner unit.
3. I filled the oil to the max fill line but it did not cover the entire turkey (15 lbs) so I'd recommend using the Archimedes method with water to get your oil fill line. When I added additional peanut oil the temperature reduced by almost 100 degrees but the big burner got it up over 325F easily.
4. The fried turkey was excellent. Cooked through, not greasy, very tasty, and not chewy at all. I let mine cook for 51 minutes (3.5 x 14.7 lbs)
5. There is no spigot (these tend to leak) so you will need a siphon to move your used oil back to the container.
Love this jerky mix!
just got it today but haven't been given a deer yet. from previous years, this is the best seasoning for deer sausage. everybody i have given some to love it as much as we do.
Thank you so much. Great product I've been using for years.
Have used many times with venison and it came out great every time. Our family can't get enough. Great product and highly recommend!
When using these with the funnel, you get to filter just about everything out of the oil. They do a great job so you get clean oil for your next frying.
This funnel is so big that you can't spill any oil outside of it. With the added filters, you can't ask for anything better. Oil filters completely clean and ready for the next frying.
Easy to use. Great product Thanks Eastmans
I USE THIS PRODUCT TO MAKE GOOSE JERKY. I TRIED IT LAST YEAR AND IT CAME OUT GREAT. I HOPE TO MAKE MORE THIS YEAR AS LONG AS I CAN GET THIS PRODUCE. I REALLY LIKE IT AND SO DOES MY HUSBAND.
My husband does a ton of outdoor cooking and he has been using this product for years. The only problem was that he was borrowing it from the neighbours. After trying numerous other ones it was discovered that there is no comparison. I purchased it for him for Christmas and he'll be so happy to have his own and throw all the other ones out. The neighbours will be happy to get theirs back too!
Was pretty good.
The whiskey pepper flavor is the best tasting of all the flavors.. Love it